Thursday, March 08, 2007

Me, Shaq and The Bunnies?


+


= Shaqaren

From time to time, I receive random party invitations in the name of business networking and media coverage. This isn't surprising. What is surprising is the types of parties I'm getting invited to -- and I'm not talking SPAM invitations...

Among the most random and noteworthy:

---------------

SHAQ'S OFFICIAL PARTY!!!!

OFFICIAL ALL-STAR WEEKEND EVENTS!!!!!

THURS. 2.15.07 - SHAQ & TWISTA @ THE MIX LOUNGE - THE HOTEL/MANDALAY BAY
FRI. 2.16.07 - D-WADE & SLIM THUG & RICH BOY@ RUM JUNGLE - MANDALAY BAY
SAT. 2.17.07 - LUDACRIS & E-40 & MIKE JONES @ RUM JUNGLE - MANDALAY BAY

RED CARPET ARRIVALS BEGIN AT 11 PM!!! KEY TALENT WILL ARRIVE BY 12MIDNIGHT.

PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR SPECIAL VIP ACCESS TO COVER EVENT!

Will Smith, Keyshia Cole, Macy Gray, Black Eyed Peas, and Alfonso Ribeira will join guest of honor Shaquille O'Neal at the official "Shaq Day" Party at Mix Lounge

------------------

C3 and Playboy Present: Rock the Rabbit

Featuring Ghostland Observatory, Kele Okereke (of Bloc Party), Illinois, Monsters are Waiting, Stars Align

Thursday March 15th, 11pm
East 2nd Street, Austin, TX

*This invite is non-transferable and admits one
*Must be 21 to attend

------------------

Oh, if only these people knew me and just how uncool I am. Those of you who do know me should try to picture me at either of these parties... you are probably laughing. I am, too.

No comments: