Friday, November 24, 2006

Nothing Short of Thankful

Here are the things I am thankful for this (day after) Thanksgiving 2006:

1) My supportive family
2) My friends, coworkers, church community & roommate
3) Good health
4) Blessings I do not deserve but nonetheless receive
5) Having a (cool) job
6) Flying Biscuits
7) Our troops
8) The neighbor who sold me all of her art supplies valued at $580 for just $50
9) Beautiful weather
10) The people who kept breaking into my car but never stole it (thanks)
11) Music, especially The Shins' new album and how awesome it is
12) My college education, which I come to appreciate more and more each day
13) The performance of my fantasy football team, Buckhead Trophy Wives
14) "The Office," especially John Krasinski aka Jim
15) Theme nights and Lauren's kitty (which she lets me play with)

So many other things to be thankful for, but that's a good start. Hope you all enjoyed the day and have plenty of things to be thankful for, too.

CK

No comments: