Thursday, June 14, 2007

Let's have a Tea Partay....



Flaxy and I put "MoCo" on the map; I even put it on t-shirts. And we made this hand symbol...



For those of you who are unfamiliar with MoCo, parts of it are pretty dang preppy. Lots of private prep schools, fancy cars, lawyers, country clubs, high school golf teams.... You get the picture.

So I had a good laugh when I saw the viral Smirnoff Raw Tea video making fun of those things I know so well. It's an old campaign but I only recently found it on YouTube, thanks to Carlyn. I then found the official Prepsta Guide. It reminds prepstas that it's important that people know where you come from. Then it suggests that there's no better way to up your street cred than to throw some simple signs around... like a gang symbol for Bethesda? Ha.

Play on prepsta. Try not to vomit on your leather loafters.



(If you're reading on Facebook, go here for video).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MoCo fo' sho!!!!!!!!!!

-Flaxtastic

Unknown said...

Awesome! The linked "Prepsta Guide" from several years ago seems to have been updated. Do you have any idea where I could find the original guide? I'd love to have access to it!

Thanks in advance for any guidance you might be able to provide.

-Rick