Thursday, November 29, 2007

Caren Explains the Best Songs of 2007, Volume 2



"I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me. But I can't help it that I'm popular."

And now we begin the next playlist of songs that hit the masses this year...

2007 Volume 2: It's Not My Fault I'm So Popular

"Grace Kelly," Mika
"Radio Nowhere," Bruce Springsteen
"Bubbly," Colbie Caillat
"Umbrella (feat. Jay-Z)," Rihanna
"New Shoes," Paolo Nutini
"You Know I'm No Good," Amy Winehouse
"Apologize (feat. OneRepublic)," Timbaland
"First Time," Lifehouse
"Extraordinary," Mandy Moore
"Hey There Delilah," Plain White T's
"Makes Me Wonder," Maroon 5
"The Story," Brandi Carlile
"Stronger," Kanye West
"Girlfriend," Avril Lavigne
"D.A.N.C.E.," Justice



Also, if it weren't so long and annoying to listen to, I would have included "This is Why I'm Hot"... instead, I will leave you with this amazing link from Village Voice and its accompanying diagram, because we all know I love diagrams.



Next up... 2007 Volume 3: Perfect for ABC Primetime TV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Family Guy this past week:

Meg (to boyfriend): "You're giving me the new Maroon 5 CD? What an awesome gift, thanks!"

Boyfriend: "I know. Last night you mentioned you love awful music, so I had to buy this for you!"

-Jenn