Monday, October 22, 2007

Caren Explains Where She Has Been

So I went MIA for awhile, which even my mother was quick to point out. But I'm alive. Since last we met, I traveled to Austin, Denver, DC, New York and I am soon-to-be-in Durham.

Hours of sleep I've logged: few

Friends I've missed: everyone

Concerts I've caught since last we met: 40

The Decemberists
Ryan Shaw
Joseph Arthur & the Lonely Astronauts
Manchester Orchestra
Kevin Devine
Peter & the Wolf
Oneside
Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
Golden Bear
Brent Keith
DeVotchKa
Ben Lee
Midlake
Bob Dylan
Patterson Hood
Common
Ghostland Observatory
My Morning Jacket
Andrew Bird
Fionn Regan
Aqueduct
Apples in Stereo
Morning State
Tyler James
Andy Davis
Interpol
Liars
The Booze
VHS or Beta
Winter Sounds
The Drownout
Homer Hiccolm & the Rocketboys
The Black Kids
Air Traffic
Tacks the Boy Disaster
American Babies
Harlem Shakes
Hallelujah the Hills
The New Frontiers
Chase Pagan
Office

I'm exhausted just typing that... if you want to know about any of them, let me know... I have plenty to talk about.

Here is a cool set-list that Jason snagged from Wilco's taping of Austin City Limits, and gave to me. Good friends are nice to have.



CK

No comments: