Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Caren Explains Her Recent Dreams

It's been awhile, but I'm having crazy dreams again, like the ones I used to post on Sleep to Dream. I had to stop posting to that blog because people were convinced that I was lying and did not dream those things. I wish that were the case -- do you know how tiring it is to wake up from a night of sleep and feel like you didn't sleep at all? Instead, it feels like I'm being forced to watch movies, a la Clockwork Orange.

Normally these types of dreams happen when I'm beyond exhausted, sleeping in a new place, or working on a new painting/story/screenplay. Any of these things -- or the crazy squirrel living in the walls of my bedroom/bathroom! -- could be to blame for my recent dream sequences, which include...

- Watching Adam Duritz of Counting Crows play an artist-in-the-round show in New Orleans with bluegrass gal Abigail Washburn
- A fictional episode of Dancing With the Stars, featuring Mark-Paul Gosselaar (aka Zach Morris)
- Babysitting the Jolie-Pitt children for a day (note: in this dream, Shiloh kept crawling for the door, looking for an escape!)
- Interviewing Natasha Bettingfield at a water park in Orlando


Why yes, I'd love to babysit!

It's not like I spend all day watching E! News... I don't understand it...

What celebrity should I try to conjure up in my next dream?

CK

1 comment:

theleila said...

ahhhh! zach morris. saved by the bell kept me from dying of boredom during the summer holidays in england.